Admission Requirements

Diploma Requirements for the (Pre-)Master

A certified Bachelor's diploma (same study field and specialization) is required in order to apply for a (Pre-)Master's degree programme. 
Depending on your skills you might need to first enroll in a Pre-Master Programme, after which you can start your Master Programme. 

Diploma Requirements for MASieraad

To be admitted as a student to the Masterclass Program MASieraad H-A, students must be able to present minimally a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of jewellery or another relevant field such as design, fashion, visual art, or architecture. Students who have no prior education in jewellery will take a number of courses specifically focused on technology in the first year.

Required documents to apply for the Master & Pre-Master Preparation programme

• •A legalised copy of your BACHELOR diploma, as well as a translation by a certified translator to Dutch, French, German or English. This legalisation has to be executed by the Belgian embassy in the country in which your diploma was issued.
• A certificate that you obtained the required level of English language (see English language requirements for the English master programme)
• A translated certificate (Dutch, French, German or English) from the embassy (Belgian embassy in the country of origin or embassy of the country of origin in Belgium) to prove that the presented diploma gives access to a university in the home country. A certificate of a university or an official agency of the country where you have obtained your diploma is also accepted.
• A copy of your identity card, international passport or prove of registration in the register of foreigners.
• A valid residence certificate.
• For students coming from China: an APS certificate (Akademische Prüfstelle – Certificate valid for studies in Belgium (Flemish Community))
• For further information, please make an appointment with the ‘dienst studievoortgang’ at the following  address (select “dienst studievoortgang”).

English Language Requirements

• You studied at least one year successfully at a secondary school in the English language, or
• You succeeded for at least 60 ECTS credits at a higher education institution in the English language, or
• You have a cerfificate proving your competence in English at level B2 in Advanced English (CAE):
   - TOEFL iBT (globale score minimum 90)
   - IELTS (globale score minimum 6,5).

See Downloads for the Step by Step Procedure of Enrolment and more information on the application deadlines.